COL - workshop #2
Time & Location
About the event
The second workshop of COL project will be mapping the cultural heritage along the Czech-Austrian border. Participants will be tasked to visit interesting locations to gather photo documentation and info about different sites to create projects unique reference database.
Participants will be organized into teams tasked with visiting selected areas and gathering photographs and other data about the interesting objects, buildings or areas.
- The workshop is free for anyone interested in the subject.
- The number of participants is limited to 30, previous registration is needed - It is also possible to attend for just one day.
- The Workshop will be mainly in the Czech or German language with the possibility to translate to English as needed.
- The event may be canceled due to bad weather.
- Catering and accommodation during the workshop are NOT provided.
- COL - workshop #2€0€00€0