COL - workshop #5
Time & Location
About the event
The fifth workshop of the COL project will be focused on the archeology in theory and in practice. We will visit the ongoing excavations of the demolished medieval parts of the Louka monastery, discuss the methods and problems of archeological works and together try to reconstruct the possible building history of the monastery based on the know clues and remains.
The workshop will begin at 9:00 in front of the Church in Louka monastery, Znojmo
- The workshop is free for anyone interested in the subject.
- The number of participants is limited to 30 - previous registration is recommended.
- The Workshop will be mainly in the Czech and German language with the possibility to translate through English if needed.
- The event may be canceled due to bad weather.
- Catering and accommodation during the workshop are NOT provided.
- COL - workshop #5€0€00€0